vrijdag 22 augustus 2014

Try a new hairstyle each month: high ponytail

The high ponytail is a style I wore a lot as a child. It was comfortable and probably looked quite adorable too. Once I got older, I thought the style was too childish and I never really went back to it again. But when I wore a high ponytail to my work a couple of months ago, some of my colleagues told me they liked it a lot. And so did my boyfriend. I decided it was worth another try, especially since it was so comfortable and probably the hairstyle that takes me the littlest effort at all. 
Just make a ponytail high on your head...it doesn't get any easier than that! Be sure to use a firm hair band that can hold very long hair and carry an extra one with you (in fact, always take hair bands with you, no matter what hairstyle you wear, in case your clip, pin or fork falls breaks and you still need to tie back your hair!). 

I love the casual appearance of this hairstyle and the best thing is that it shows off my length without bothering me the slightest!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten