vrijdag 13 december 2013

Only Lovers Left Alive

I recently came across this amazing trailer of an upcoming Jim Jarmusch movie. It's from one of my favourite directors, it has vampires (not the cheesy sparkling kind, thank God!) and good actors like John Hurt, Tilda Swinton, Tom Hiddleston (*swoon*) and Mia Wasikowska. 
The trailer reminds me a bit of Interview with the Vampire and Let the Right One in, both excellent, dark and sultry vampire movies. Sounds almost too good to be true, doesn't it? Here in the Netherlands, the movie will be in theaters by February 2014. Time to get excited...
The only trailer I could find has Russian subtitles...oh well. :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I've never liked vampires, but Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston are two of my fave actors, so I may as well comment that they look amazing in the trailer :) Also, Chekov and John Hurt! I'm afraid I'll end up seeing it :)...Ah well, I also watched Twilight out of pure sheer curiosity (also, to be able to critisize it better!), so I guess it can't be worse!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have to see this film! I'm all time waiting when it will be in polish cinemas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen